Trevi Court Aged Care
Welcome to Trevi Court Aged Care
Located in Essendon just 12kms from the CBD, our Home offers all levels of permanent, respite and palliative care whilst encouraging independence and lifestyle choices that suit the needs of every individual.
Your Home: Trevi Court is truly a place our residents can call home. Spacious, vibrant and classic in style this Home offers the privacy of spacious rooms with ensuite facilities as well as peaceful gardens and a variety of quiet sitting areas. Our aim is to provide all the space our residents need to make Trevi Court their own.
Lifestyle & Dining: Trevi Court provides a provides a comprehensive range of Classic service offerings guided by Allity’s Live Love ShineTM lifestyle philosophy centred on supporting our residents to make every day the best it can be. These include;
- Regular bus outings
- Happy hours
- Daily lifestyle activities, special events and entertainers
- Nutritious and tasty meals prepared daily by the head chef and hospitality team
- Entertainment and technology including in-lounge Foxtel and Wi-Fi
We welcome and strongly encourage family & friends to join our residents in all of our programs.
Moving In: We make your welcome experience as easy as it can be with our dedicated 'Move In' service to take care of the necessities, so that you can focus on settling in. This includes:
- Testing and tagging of electrical appliances
- Quality labelling of all clothing
- Room set up
- Welcome dining invitation for the family
- Capabilities to support "Ageing in Place" providing support and care as resident's medical and care needs change
- Caters for cultural requirements
- Craft activities including painting, card making and knitting
- Dedicated room for church services
- Emergency call system in all rooms and bathrooms
- Entertainers and Special Events
- Extensive activities program including outings, indoor bowls, bingo and reminiscing group
- Friendly home like environment with committed and caring staff.
- Hot Breakfast - Weekly
- Permanent & respite care
- Qualified nursing staff on hand 24 hours / 7 days per week
- Regular 'Happy Hour' with beverages & finger foods.
- Safe, caring and supportive environment
- Single rooms all with ensuites.
- Touch pad security on all external doors
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
Single Room - Private
Spacious air-conditioned single rooms have their own ensuites for absolute privacy and convenience. Large windows invite an abundance of natural light.
Ideal for couples or single shared, this light-filled suite is spacious and inviting. With separate lounge and bedroom areas, it lends to personalisation with furniture and accessorising to suit individual taste.
Ideal for couples, this light-filled suite is spacious and inviting. With separate lounge and bedroom areas, it lends to personalisation with furniture and accessorising to suit individual taste.
Entertainment & Technology
- Guest Wi-Fi
- Hot Breakfast
- Happy Hour
- Regular Bus Outings
- Bus Outings
- Private Therapies
- Special Events
Respite Care – Your Home away from Home
What is Respite Care?
Am I eligible for residential Respite Care?
How long can I have respite care?
When is Respite Care used?
Carers become ill or unable to provide the care and support for any length of time and want to ensure their loved one is looked after in a secure, professional and welcoming environment.
What should I expect?