Trevi Court Aged Care
- Capabilities to support "Ageing in Place" providing support and care as resident's medical and care needs change.
- Caters for cultural requirements
- Craft activities including painting, card making and knitting.
- Dedicated room for church services.
- Emergency call system in all rooms and bathrooms.
- Extensive activities program including outings, indoor bowls, bingo and reminiscing group.
- Facility Dog who visits during the day.
- Foxtel In-Room
- Permanent & respite care
- Qualified nursing staff on hand 24 hours / 7 days per week
- Regular 'Happy Hour' with beverages & finger foods.
- Safe, caring and supportive environment
- Single rooms all with ensuites.
- Sunday afternoon tea for all to join, which includes Devonshire Tea.
- Touch pad security on all external doors