Rosemore Aged Care
- An open-door policy which allows consultation between staff and residents' families.
- Family conferences to help decide the best care for individual residents.
- Friendly, caring staff on call 24 hours/day, available to attend to care and personal needs.
- Hairdresser onsite.
- Laundry services located at the Home
- Lovely and large grassed courtyard which the residents visit on a daily basis to get some fresh air, or have a BBQ
- Meals are cooked onsite by qualified staff.
- Palliative care.
- Quality accommodation for 78 high care residents in single, two, three and four-bed rooms. This is a dementia friendly environment.
- Regular daily activities to fill up the day, which residents can choose to participate. Bus outings are a highlight!
- Visiting doctors and Allied Health Professionals.