Glendale Aged Care
- Capabilities to support "Ageing in Place" providing support and care as resident's medical and care needs change.
- Enclosed fire place in the community room.
- Kiosk opened regularly
- Landscaped Gardens
- Meals prepared by qualified chefs/cooks. Our professional hospitality team prepares well-balanced, healthy and appetising meals. Special dietary requirements are easily accommodated.
- Multilingual staff to cater for the needs of English and multicultural residents.
- Podiatry and Physiotherapy services.
- Private function room for special family events
- Purpose-designed Dementia Neighbourhood – securely located on the ground floor, featuring an aviary and sensory garden. Private rooms all with ensuites.
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs. Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medical practitioners.
- Regular bus outings.
- The privacy of spacious apartments / private rooms with ensuite bathrooms, and provision for private phone and television.
- Touch pad security on all external doors