Bayside Aged Care
- Capabilities to support "Ageing in Place" providing support and care as resident's medical and care needs change.
- Close to public transport and shops
- Emergency call system in all rooms and bathrooms.
- Enclosed fire place in the community room.
- Friendly home like environment with committed and caring staff.
- Hairdresser services available on site.
- Hairdressing, Podiatry, Physiotherapy & Dietician included.
- Meals prepared by qualified chefs/cooks. Our professional hospitality team prepares well-balanced, healthy and appetising meals. Special dietary requirements are easily accommodated.
- On-site personal laundry service.
- Pets include a dog, a cat and fish
- Pharmacy services offered.
- Provision for private telephone.
- Qualified nursing staff on hand 24 hours / 7 days per week
- Regular Bus Outings
- Safe, caring and supportive environment
- Secure Dementia specific neighbourhood
- Spacious lounge areas, equipped with large screen TV's.
- Touch pad security on all external doors