Ross Robertson Aged Care
- Activities are diverse and include ‘Move it or Lose it’ exercise and art and craft classes among other things.
- Carpet Bowls
- Computer Activities
- Dedicated bus for outings including special dining and recreational experiences
- Lifestyle Program offers a diverse range of activities, for both groups and individuals, to promote socialisation and to encourage residents to retain their interests or learn new skills.
- Skype option for residents who would like to speak to family and friends far away.
- Visits from School Children
Ross Robertson Aged Care
Welcome to Ross Robertson Aged Care
Located in the picturesque Fleurieu Peninsula, Ross Robertson presents ideal seaside living near to the Victor Harbor Township with plenty to keep you busy. Our Home offers all levels of permanent, respite and palliative care whilst encouraging independence and lifestyle choices that suit the needs of every individual.
A partnership of comfort and convenience, our award-winning Home is proud of its reputation of excellence that we have built in the local community. The inviting outdoor spaces are ideal for socialising with family, friends and adjoining neighbours in this well-loved home. There are variety of bright and spacious single and companion rooms.
Lifestyle & Dining
Ross Robertson comprehensive range of Classic service offerings guided by Allity’s LiveLoveShineTM lifestyle philosophy centred on supporting our residents to make every day the bet it can be. These include;
• Regular bus outings
• Happy hours and entertainment
• Daily lifestyle activities, special events and entertainers
• Nutritious and tasty meals prepared daily by the head chef and hospitality team
• Entertainment and technology including Wi-Fi
• We welcome and strongly encourage family & friends to join our residents in all of our programs.
We make your welcome experience as easy as it can be with our dedicated 'Move In' service to take care of the necessities, so that you can focus on settling in. This includes:
• Testing and tagging of electrical appliances
• Quality labelling of all clothing
• Room set up
• Welcome dining invitation for the family
"I think you have your finger on the pulse of things and feel confidents that any decisions you make are in my mother’s best interest and all the residents in her home.
I thank all staff and management for providing a safe and loving environment for my mother in these hard times."
Book your tour
Excited to visit your new Home? Book a tour with us by contacting Ross Robertson Aged Care today and asking our friendly staff about availabilities. We look forward to meeting you and making every day the best it can be.
- Comfortable home – like environment
- Delicious cuisine prepared by our Qualified Staff & served in the dining areas
- Emergency Call System 24/7
- Heating & air-conditioning
- Homely and comfortable sitting rooms and rest areas, TV lounges and sun rooms - plenty of room suitable for family gatherings, activities, etc.
- Leisure & lifestyle programs
- Nursing Care appropriate to your needs
- On-site personal laundry service.
- Parking available
- Permanent & respite care
- Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Hairdressing & Allied Health Services available
- Qualified 24 hr Staff including Registered Nurses and Carers
- Quiet and secure gardens
- Single, companion and couple rooms with Ensuites
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
Single Room - Private Large
Large single rooms have their own ensuite providing absolute privacy and convenience. Furnished with a single bed, double door built in wardrobes, mirror with vanity units, the room provides ample hanging space and storage for personal belongings.
Single Room - Private
Single rooms have their own ensuite providing absolute privacy and convenience. Furnished with a single bed, double door built in wardrobes, mirror with vanity units, the room provides ample hanging space and storage for personal belongings.
Companion Double - Private Ensuite
The double rooms are ideal for those who enjoy companionship. Each room offers an ensuite bathroom and individual wardrobes providing ample hanging space and storage for personal belongings.
Entertainment & Technology
- Guest Wi-Fi
- Hot Breakfast
- Regular Bus Outings
Respite Care – Your Home away from Home
While our Homes are known and established within local communities for permanent residential care and services, we are also experienced in providing individualised short term respite care, be it planned or due to an emergency.
What is Respite Care?
Events in life just happen, and it is in those times that short term respite can provide the help and support for carers needing a rest or elderly individuals requiring day to day care. Respite care can be planned or unplanned, and can range from a few nights to a few weeks, depending on your needs at any point in time.
Am I eligible for residential Respite Care?
Generally speaking, residential respite care is available for older persons who have carers assisting with their day to day activities and care needs. An initial face-to-face assessment is conducted by Age Care Assessment Teams to ensure you meet the criteria for respite care.
How long can I have respite care?
In a residential aged care setting, you can have access of up to 63 days of subsidised care in any one financial year. You also have the opportunity if needed to extend this by 21 days at a time.
When is Respite Care used?
At Allity, we have residents who book in regularly for respite as part of their family routine giving both the carers and the individual receiving care ‘time out’. Situations where respite care is beneficial include when:
Carers or families have holidays booked and want to ensure their loved one is well looked after in place that is familiar, comfortable and with people they know - which includes other residents and staff in our Homes.
Carers become ill or unable to provide the care and support for any length of time and want to ensure their loved one is looked after in a secure, professional and welcoming environment.
What should I expect?
We understand how distressing it can be to move away from a family home, even if it is temporary. When you come to Allity for respite care, our aim is to create a Home away from Home for our residents to make the settling-in period as easy as it can be. You can expect the same quality of care that permanent residents receive including all meals, laundry services, social activities and all of your care needs.
To find out more about Respite care options, you can contact a Home near you or send us your details and we will be in touch to assist any way we can.