Riverwood Aged Care
- Box Bowls
- Carpet Bowls
- Church Services
- Daily morning discussion groups
- Exercise Classes
- Footy Tipping
- Happy Hour
- Library Sessions
- Morning Teas
- Movie Sessions
- Pet Therapy
- Red Cross manicures
- Sing a Longs
- Walks and Talks
- Word Games
Riverwood Aged Care
Welcome to Riverwood Aged Care.
Located in West Albury, Riverwood Aged Care is a blend of country comfort with city style. Situated close to the local shopping centres and community services, Residents continue to enjoy the convenience of and access to the town’s activities.
All levels of permanent and respite care are offered in a warm and welcoming environment that encourages independence and lifestyle choices to suit each individual's needs and preferences. A secure place for residents living with dementia, the experienced staff are dedicated to creating an enviroment where they can enjoy their interests and have access to support and care appropriate to specific lifestyle needs.
My Home: Riverwood offers spacious single rooms all with private ensuite, kitchenette and access to gardens or an internal courtyard. Residents can relax and enjoy the peace and serenity of intimate sitting areas or enjoy more social time with visitors in a selection of lounge or outdoor spaces.
Moving In. We make your welcome experience as easy as it can be with our dedicated 'Move In' service to take care of the necessities, so that you can focus on settling in. This includes:
- Testing and tagging of electrical appliances
- Quality labelling of all clothing
- Room set up
- Welcome dining invitation for the family
Enhancing your living experience. Riverwood Aged Care provides a range of popular Additional Services beyond the basics, including social happy hour, hot breakfast and regular bus outings.
Living and LIfestyle: Family and friends are an integral part of the Home’s special community and are actively encouraged to participate in activities, events and celebrations or drop in for lunch or dinner. Dining is a special time for Residents with nutritious and tasty meals prepared daily by the head chef and the hospitality team. These are just some of life’s pleasures which we strongly promote to support our lifestyle philosophy in making every day the best it can be for our Residents.
At Riverwood, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful life that complements each and every individual’s choices.
Visit us soon at Riverwood, meanwhile meet Stacey, one of Allity's 2017 Peoples Choice Awards winners.
- Wide range of specialised services can be organised on request including hairdressing, podiatry and physiotherapy.
- Community Shop opened daily.
- Comprehensive activities program catering to individual and group choice
- Dining choices include healthy, appetising fresh meals prepared daily in consultation with our nutritionist and professional hospitality team
- Enclosed fire place in the community room.
- Foxtel available (at residents expense).
- Friendly, caring staff on call 24-hours. Call buttons are installed in both the bedroom and bathroom and trained staff are able to respond immediately.
- Hairdresser services available on site.
- Private function room for special family events
- Regular bus outings.
- Spacious, quiet rooms with ensuite. The privacy of spacious rooms with a kitchenette and a modern ensuite bathroom, and provision for private phone and television.
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
Single Room Private Ensuite
Spacious single room with kitchenette, sitting area and ensuite. Good natural light with reverse cycle air-conditioning. Room has access to either the garden or internal courtyard. Some rooms with views.
Double rooms with large separate living area and bedroom with private Ensuite. Large kitchenette with access to the back garden. Good natural light and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
Entertainment & Technology
- Guest Wi-Fi
- Not Applicable
- Hot Breakfast
- Happy Hour
- Regular Bus Outings
- Bus Outings
- Special Events