Pendle Hill Aged Care
Welcome to Pendle Hill Aged Care.
Located in Greater Western Sydney district, Pendle Hill Aged Care has been established for over 30 years and recognised in the local community for the outstanding aged care services provided to Residents and families.
Pendle Hill is a community within itself. The Home offers all levels of permanent and respite care in an environment that encourages independence and lifestyle choices to suit every individual. A secure place for residents living with dementia, the experienced staff are dedicated to creating an enviroment where they can enjoy their interests and have access to support and care appropriate to specific lifestyle needs.
Your Home: Pendle Hill offers a wide range of single, double and spacious companion rooms, some of which have direct access to, or courtyard views. The outdoor spaces complement the home, including a newly renovated undercover deck for residents, family, friends and fellow neighbours to social, hold events or just enjoy a private moment. Pendle Hill is a Home where many beautiful lasting memories are created.
Moving In. We make your welcome experience as easy as it can be with our dedicated 'Move In' service to take care of the necessities, so that you can focus on settling in. This includes:
- Testing and tagging of electrical appliances
- Quality labelling of all clothing
- Room set up
- Welcome dining invitation for the family
Newly Re-designed Companion Room: We know how important it is to stay socially active or just simply have someone around. Through careful re-design, we have successfully created spaces that offer the flexibility of privacy as well as the pleasure of having company whenever you choose.
With its own lounge area and flexible retractable wall panelling, residents have the ultimate in choice of affordable living space and lifestyle.
When is a Companion Room a better choice?
- You or your family member enjoys being social
- Don't want to feel alone and want an environment that alleviates the loneliness
- When creating friendships and meeting people with common interests is important
- More financial options are a priority
Living and LIfestyle: Family and friends are actively encouraged to participate in activities, events and celebrations or drop in for lunch or dinner. Dining is a special time for Residents with nutritious and tasty meals prepared daily by the head chef and the hospitality team. These are just some of life’s pleasures which we strongly promote to support our lifestyle philosophy in making every day the best it can be for our Residents.
At Pendle Hill, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful life that complements each and every individual’s choices.
- Continuous link with the community via Red Cross Visiting Scheme, Church Volunteers, Mobile Library, Work experience, etc.
- Entertainers and Special Events
- Laundry services located at the Home
- Meals are cooked onsite by qualified staff.
- Palliative and Dementia Care in a friendly environment. Staff are trained to look after residents with early stages of dementia.
- Pendle Hill has won the Holroyd Community Games Challenge 5 times in the past 7 years – a reflection of the motivating and challenging lifestyle at Pendle Hill.
- Qualified nursing staff on hand 24 hours / 7 days per week
Large single room overlooking the courtyard. Temperature and air flow control with wall fan and wall heater. Provision for wall mounted television. Shared bathroom.
Single room overlooking the courtyard. Temperature and air flow control with wall fan and wall heater. Provision for wall mounted television. Shared bathroom.
Companion Room Double
Ideal for those who enjoy companionship. Large newly refurbished room with shared bathroom with good natural light. Room temperature is controlled with reverse cycle air conditioning.
Companion Double - Large
Well lit room with window and garden aspect. Temperature airflow control with air conditioning and wall fans. Shared bathroom.
New Companion Room - 3 Bed
Newly refurbished Companion Room with own private lounge space and retractable wall panel for added privacy. Temperature and air flow control with ceiling fans and heaters. Shared bathroom.
Companion Room - 4 Bed
Spacious room with access door to the front garden veranda and outdoor furniture. Temperature and air flow control with ceiling fans and heaters. Shared bathroom.
Entertainment & Technology
- Guest Wi-Fi
- Hot Breakfast
- Happy Hour
- Regular Bus Outings
- Bus Outings
- Special Events