Pendle Hill Aged Care
- Continuous link with the community via Red Cross Visiting Scheme, Church Volunteers, Mobile Library, Work experience, etc.
- Entertainers visit regularly, and families and friends are always invited to join in the fun
- Laundry services located at the Home
- Meals are cooked onsite by qualified staff.
- Palliative and Dementia Care in a friendly environment. Staff are trained to look after residents with early stages of dementia.
- Pendle Hill has won the Holroyd Community Games Challenge 5 times in the past 7 years – a reflection of the motivating and challenging lifestyle at Pendle Hill.
- Qualified staff on hand 24 hours / 7 days per week