Lilydale Aged Care
- Arm Chair travel
- Art & Craft
- Balloon Games
- Beauty Therapy
- Birthday Celebrations
- Board Games
- Body and Mind Exercises
- Cooking Classes
- Exercise program
- Foot Spa Therapy
- Footy Tipping
- Garden Walks
- Memory Games
- Music & Movement
- Nail Care
- Outdoor walks
- Piano Time
- Poetry Reading
- Quiz Sessions
- Reading Sessions
- Sensory Therapy
- Sing a Longs
- Ten Pin Bowling
- What's That Song
Lilydale Aged Care
Welcome to Lilydale Aged Care
Located 40 km East of Melbourne CBD our new Lilydale Home offers the ultimate comfort and secure environment on the picturesque shores of Lillydale Lake. There is convenient access to local shopping centre such as Lilydale Marketplace and the scenic Lilydale Park. Our Home offers all levels of permanent, respite and palliative care whilst encouraging independence and lifestyle choices that suit the needs of every individual.
Lilydale is a newly refurbished state of the art Home, offering a modern and relaxing surrounding for residents and visitors to enjoy. There are stylish and contemporary communal areas where residents can partake in activities or have time out to socialise with family and friends. Lilydale offers variety of single and companion rooms designed to ensure comfort and security.
Lifestyle & Dining
Lilydale provides a comprehensive range of Classic service offerings guided LiveLoveShineTM lifestyle philosophy centred on supporting our residents to make every day the bet it can be. These include;
• Regular bus outings
• Happy hours
• Daily lifestyle activities, special events and entertainers
• Nutritious and tasty meals prepared daily by the head chef and hospitality team
• Entertainment and technology including in-room wide screen TV and Wi-Fi
• We welcome and strongly encourage family & friends to join our residents in all of our programs.
We make your welcome experience as easy as it can be with our dedicated 'Move In' service to take care of the necessities, so that you can focus on settling in. This includes:
• Testing and tagging of electrical appliances
• Quality labelling of all clothing
• Room set up
• Welcome dining invitation for the family
"One of the most difficult decisions a family can make is to place a treasured family member into the care of complete strangers. At Allity Lilydale Aged Care from that trembling first step through the door, you are greeted with smiles, care and understanding. The exemplar care of the nursing staff keeps mum healthy and comfortable. Lots of communication keeps us informed of her standard of health. Any questions either large or small are dealt with promptly. Lifestyle always has interesting and fun activities that residents greatly enjoy and look forward to. There is something for every interest! The food is so fresh, varied and healthy that even the smallest appetite can be tempted. Mealtimes are a very happy social event. Families are made to feel so welcome and everyone from administration staff to kitchen and laundry and cleaners, are all there with a smile to make each resident’s day a happy one. Our dear mum couldn’t be happier or better cared for anywhere else."
The Allerton Family
Book Your Tour
Excited to visit your new Home? Book a tour with us by contacting Lilydale Aged Care today and asking our friendly staff about availabilities. We look forward to meeting you and making every day the best it can be.
- An open-door policy which allows consultation between staff and residents' families.
- Billiard and games room
- Café / Kiosk
- Capabilities to support "Ageing in Place" providing support and care as resident's medical and care needs change.
- Caters for couples
- Close interaction with residents and their families.
- Comfortable home – like environment
- Emergency Call System 24/7
- Entertainers and Special Events
- Extensive activities are included in the daily program to keep the residents’ minds and body’s healthy.
- Friendly, caring staff on call 24 hours/day, available to attend to care and personal needs.
- Hairdresser onsite.
- Hot Breakfast Weekly
- Landscaped gardens with intimate spaces
- Laundry services are available.
- Local church and community groups visit the facility on a regular basis.
- Meals prepared by qualified chefs/cooks. Our professional hospitality team prepares well-balanced, healthy and appetising meals. Special dietary requirements are easily accommodated.
- Natural bushland setting.
- On-site personal laundry service.
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Palliative care
- Permanent & respite care
- Pharmacy services offered.
- Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Hairdressing & Allied Health Services available
- Provision for private phone and television.
- Qualified 24 hr Staff including Registered Nurses and Carers
- Quiet places to meet up with family and friends
- Regular Bus Outings
- Regular church services.
- Regular 'Happy Hour' with beverages & finger foods.
- Safe, caring and supportive environment
- Spacious, quiet rooms, some with ensuites. There are single and shared rooms available.
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere for residents, families and friends.
- Well known reputation for providing excellence in all areas of Aged Care
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
Extra Large Single Private
Newly renovated extra large single room with private ensuite, walk in shower, mirror and built in vanity. Built in wardrobe and TV. Rooms have either view to gardens or shared balcony.
Single Private - Large
Newly renovated large single room with private ensuite, walk in shower, mirror and built in vanity. Built in wardrobe and TV. Rooms have either view to gardens or shared balcony.
Single Private - Medium
Newly renovated spacious single room with private ensuite, walk in shower, mirror and built in vanity. Built in wardrobe and TV. Rooms have either view to gardens or shared balcony.
Single Private Ensuite
Newly renovated single room with private ensuite, walk in shower, mirror and built in vanity. Built in wardrobe and TV. Rooms have either view to gardens or shared balcony.
Single Room - Shared Ensuite
Newly renovated single room with shared ensuite, walk in shower with built in vanity and mirror. Built in wardrobe and TV. Heating, cooling and telephone access
Newly renovated single high care room with built in wardrobe with bathroom. TV, heating and cooling
Companion Room Double Private
Newly renovated shared room with ensuite. TV, heating and cooling
Newly renovated shared room with shared bathroom. TV, heating and cooling
Entertainment & Technology
- Guest Wi-Fi
- Widescreen HDTV
- Hot Breakfast
- Menu choice
- Happy Hour
- Regular Bus Outings
- Special Events
Respite Care – Your Home away from Home
While our Homes are known and established within local communities for permanent residential care and services, we are also experienced in providing individualised short term respite care, be it planned or due to an emergency.
What is Respite Care?
Events in life just happen, and it is in those times that short term respite can provide the help and support for carers needing a rest or elderly individuals requiring day to day care. Respite care can be planned or unplanned, and can range from a few nights to a few weeks, depending on your needs at any point in time.
Am I eligible for residential Respite Care?
Generally speaking, residential respite care is available for older persons who have carers assisting with their day to day activities and care needs. An initial face-to-face assessment is conducted by Age Care Assessment Teams to ensure you meet the criteria for respite care.
How long can I have respite care?
In a residential aged care setting, you can have access of up to 63 days of subsidised care in any one financial year. You also have the opportunity if needed to extend this by 21 days at a time.
When is Respite Care used?
At Allity, we have residents who book in regularly for respite as part of their family routine giving both the carers and the individual receiving care ‘time out’. Situations where respite care is beneficial include when:
Carers or families have holidays booked and want to ensure their loved one is well looked after in place that is familiar, comfortable and with people they know - which includes other residents and staff in our Homes.
Carers become ill or unable to provide the care and support for any length of time and want to ensure their loved one is looked after in a secure, professional and welcoming environment.
What should I expect?
We understand how distressing it can be to move away from a family home, even if it is temporary. When you come to Allity for respite care, our aim is to create a Home away from Home for our residents to make the settling-in period as easy as it can be. You can expect the same quality of care that permanent residents receive including all meals, laundry services, social activities and all of your care needs.
To find out more about Respite care options, you can contact a Home near you or send us your details and we will be in touch to assist any way we can.