Lexington Gardens Aged Care
Alisa, you and your staff across all areas should be commended on the level of commitment, dedication, respect, knowledge, and heart felt genuine care you provide. Words cannot truly convey our gratitude and relief in the knowledge that we have all the staff at Lexington working so hard to care for the people we love so dearly. At the end of the day, it is so comforting to know that mum and dad are in safe and caring hands.
Welcome to Lexington Gardens Aged Care.
Located in Springvale just 23kms south east of Melbourne CBD, our Home offers all levels of permanent, respite and palliative care whilst encouraging independence and lifestyle choices that suit the needs of every individual.
Recently extended Lexington Gardens offers an additional level of affordable Premium accommodation with enhanced living spaces and an onsite hair and beauty salon to suit your lifestyle needs.
Offering a number of different room options with private ensuites this home also provides peaceful courtyards and quiet sitting areas. In choosing Lexington Gardens as your new home, you become part of an active community that understands the importance of companionship, values and encourages independence whilst ensuring support is on hand at all times.
Lifestyle & Dining
Lexington Garden provides a comprehensive range of Premium service offerings guided by Allity’s Live Love ShineTM lifestyle philosophy centred on supporting our residents to make every day the bet it can be.
• A changing selection of Live Love ShineR programs covering music, art and craft appreciation, theatre, dance and literature.
• Regular bus outings
• Happy hours, and live entertainment
• Unique dining and hospitality experiences include hot breakfast options & beverage services
• Private dining, plan for functions organised with our executive chef to ensure the experience is everything you want it to be
• Entertainment and technology includes widescreen TV, in-room and in-lounge Foxtel & Wi-Fi
We welcome and strongly encourage family & friends to join our residents in all of our programs.
We make your welcome experience as easy as it can be with our dedicated 'Move In' service to take care of the necessities, so that you can focus on settling in.
• Testing and tagging of electrical appliances
• Quality labelling of all clothing
• Room set up
• Welcome dining invitation for the family
Meet our Executive Chef Gregg
What our Families say:
I am writing to thank you and your staff for the wonderful care and attention Mum is getting in these difficult times. The many activities and amusements given to her and all the clients, and also the amazing cakes, is fabulous. The photos sent through by Neha are much appreciated. I am in the lucky situation of being in Qld for most of Victoria’s lockdown but the family zoom calls have been interesting and enjoyed by Mum, so many thanks also to Neha and the lifestyle team!
I look forward to seeing Mum soon.
Thank you again for the care and dedication from all at Allity.
Faye - September 2021
Book Your Tour
Excited to visit your new Home? Book a tour with us by contacting Lexington Gardens Aged Care today and asking our friendly staff about availabilities. We look forward to meeting you and making every day the best it can be
- Café / Kiosk
- Capabilities to support "Ageing in Place" providing support and care as resident's medical and care needs change
- Chef prepared cuisine to be enjoyed in a stylish, light-filled dining atmosphere
- Comfortable home – like environment
- Comprehensive activity program
- Dental Clinics regularly scheduled at the Home
- Dining rooms available for private family functions
- Enclosed fire place in the community room
- Foxtel in common areas
- Foxtel In-Room
- Hairdresser services available on site.
- Kiosk opened regularly
- Landscaped Gardens
- Meals prepared by qualified chefs/cooks. Our professional hospitality team prepares well-balanced, healthy and appetising meals. Special dietary requirements are easily accommodated.
- Multilingual staff to cater for the needs of English and multicultural residents.
- On-site personal laundry service.
- Permanent & respite care
- Pharmacy services offered.
- Private function room for special family events
- Provision for private telephone.
- Qualified nursing staff on hand 24 hours / 7 days per week
- Regular Bus Outings
- Respite care alternatives.
- Safe, caring and supportive environment
- Single rooms all with ensuites.
- Spacious lounge areas.
- Touch pad security on all external doors
Single Room - Private
The spacious and inviting single rooms have large windows allowing for good natural light. Rooms have private ensuites and built-in wardrobes with space to personalise to suit individual taste.
Luxurious spacious single room with private ensuite, widescreen TV, Foxtel, WiFi and air conditioning control
Large Single Small Balcony or Bay Window
Luxurious spacious single room with bay window or small private balcony, widescreen TV, Foxtel, WiFi and air conditioning control
Large Single Courtyard or Balcony
Luxurious spacious single room with private ensuite and own courtyard or balcony, widescreen TV, Foxtel, WiFi and air conditioning control
Extra Large Single
Extra large, luxurious spacious single room with private ensuite and own courtyard or balcony, widescreen TV, Foxtel, WiFi and air conditioning control
Entertainment & Technology
- Care App Connecting Families with Loved Ones
- Guest Wi-Fi
- In-Lounge Foxtel
- In-Room Foxtel
- Internet Kiosk
- Widescreen HDTV
- Enhanced dining experience
- Hot Breakfast
- Quality beverage service
- Happy Hour
- Live Love Shine Programs
- Regular Bus Outings
- Bus Outings
- Live Love Shine Programs
- Private Therapies
- Special Events
Respite Care – Your Home away from Home
While our Homes are known and established within local communities for permanent residential care and services, we are also experienced in providing individualised short term respite care, be it planned or due to an emergency.
What is Respite Care?
Events in life just happen, and it is in those times that short term respite can provide the help and support for carers needing a rest or elderly individuals requiring day to day care. Respite care can be planned or unplanned, and can range from a few nights to a few weeks, depending on your needs at any point in time.
Am I eligible for residential Respite Care?
Generally speaking, residential respite care is available for older persons who have carers assisting with their day to day activities and care needs. An initial face-to-face assessment is conducted by Age Care Assessment Teams to ensure you meet the criteria for respite care.
How long can I have respite care?
In a residential aged care setting, you can have access of up to 63 days of subsidised care in any one financial year. You also have the opportunity if needed to extend this by 21 days at a time.
When is Respite Care used?
At Allity, we have residents who book in regularly for respite as part of their family routine giving both the carers and the individual receiving care ‘time out’. Situations where respite care is beneficial include when:
Carers or families have holidays booked and want to ensure their loved one is well looked after in place that is familiar, comfortable and with people they know - which includes other residents and staff in our Homes.
Carers become ill or unable to provide the care and support for any length of time and want to ensure their loved one is looked after in a secure, professional and welcoming environment.
What should I expect?
We understand how distressing it can be to move away from a family home, even if it is temporary. When you come to Allity for respite care, our aim is to create a Home away from Home for our residents to make the settling-in period as easy as it can be. You can expect the same quality of care that permanent residents receive including all meals, laundry services, social activities and all of your care needs.
To find out more about Respite care options, you can contact a Home near you or send us your details and we will be in touch to assist any way we can.