Hillside Aged Care
Located in Heathfield in the centre of the picturesque Adelaide Hills, Hillside Aged Care is nestled amongst the tall trees and natural bushland providing peace, tranquillity and a safe haven for native birds and wildlife. In this natural surroundings, it is hard to believe that you are in close proximity to the local Stirling shops, including medical services, and only 15 kilometres from the City of Adelaide.
Home to 36 aged care residents and 24 collocated independent living apartments, Hillside exudes warmth and intimacy with light filled rooms and windows leading out to picturesque garden and bushland views. We offer the choice of single and twin shared rooms with ensuites.
Our home is purposely designed with many shared communal spaces including internal courtyards and garden areas where residents, families and friends can also enjoy the beautiful gardens and bushland setting.
Healthy, delicious meals are prepared by our head chefs and food service teams and served where you prefer.
Moving In. We make your welcome experience as easy as it can be with our dedicated 'Move In' service to take care of the necessities, so that you can focus on settling in. This includes:
- Testing and tagging of electrical appliances
- Quality labelling of all clothing
- Room set up
- Welcome dining invitation for the family
Enhancing your living experience. Hillside Aged Care provides a range of popular Additional Services beyond the basics, including Dining Menu Choice, Weekly Hot breakfast, Social Happy Hour and Regular bus outings.
At Hillside we are proud of the reputation of excellence that we have built in the local community. Our highly qualified and experienced staff work around the clock, every day of the year giving you the comfort and security of knowing someone is on hand to provide care and services as and when needed.
We recognise the importance of offering variety and meaningful activity that complements our residents’ individual lifestyle preferences. A diverse schedule of activities led by our lifestyle team can be tailored to meet individual needs - the choice is always yours.
- Comfortable home – like environment
- Delicious cuisine prepared by our Qualified Staff & served in the dining areas
- Emergency Call System 24/7
- Heating & air-conditioning
- Homely and comfortable sitting rooms and rest areas, TV lounges and sun rooms - plenty of room suitable for family gatherings, activities, etc.
- Leisure & lifestyle programs
- Nursing Care appropriate to your needs
- On-site personal laundry service.
- Parking available
- Permanent & respite care
- Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Hairdressing & Allied Health Services available
- Qualified 24 hr Staff including Registered Nurses and Carers
- Quiet and secure gardens
- Single, couples and companion rooms available
- Wireless Internet Connection (Wi-Fi)
Single Room - Private Ensuite
Quaint single rooms have their own private ensuite with good natural light overlooking landscaped gardens.
Single Room - Shared Ensuite
Single rooms have a shared ensuite. Sizeable windows allow good natural light overlooking landscaped gardens.
Companion Double - Private Ensuite
With only one double room available, it is ideal for those who enjoy companionship. It has its own private ensuite and enjoys good natural light overlooking beautiful landscaped garden.
Entertainment & Technology
- Guest Wi-Fi
- Hot Breakfast
- Menu choice
- Happy Hour
- Regular Bus Outings
- Special Events