Avonlea Aged Care
- Capabilities to support "Ageing in Place" providing support and care as resident's medical and care needs change.
- Dedicated room for church services.
- Dining rooms available for private family functions.
- Extensive activities are included in the daily program to keep the residents’ minds and body’s healthy.
- Hairdresser services available on site.
- Massage and Reflexology available.
- Meals prepared by qualified chefs/cooks. Our professional hospitality team prepares well-balanced, healthy and appetising meals. Special dietary requirements are easily accommodated.
- Multilingual staff to cater for the needs of English and multicultural residents.
- Palliative care.
- Pharmacy services offered.
- Podiatry and Physiotherapy services.
- Qualified nursing staff on hand 24 hours / 7 days per week
- Regular bus outings.
- Safe, caring and supportive environment
- Single, companion and couple rooms with Ensuites
- Touch pad security on all external doors